27 Sept 2015

ATC

As I explained in the last post the paper arsty theme this time is pigments. I have been making AC's today for a swop I am in so used my brusho again!! love them...

After cutting the ATC I sprinkled someyellow and red brushos...with a tiny touch of natural. When I had sprtzied that with gum arabic and dried it off I stamped a heart in embossing ink and used a clear powder to form a resist.  I then gave it a wash with snowflake fresco and when that was dry I used some tissue with a hot iron to melt the embossing powder and leave the colours of the pigments underneath. I did the same with the ART stamp, cut it out and stuck it on. This really is simple but very effective




Thanks for stopping by........................

8 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! Love the glow of the colours protected by the embossing and revealed by the ironing...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing resist works brilliantly, gorgeous effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love how weathered this looks, can't wait to see it IRL xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous effect, love the background.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Lin, I love the effect!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..