18 May 2014

My Heart...

Another new guest this week was Emma Godfrey from Imagine That...she did a lovely piece all bright and cheery...so had to have a go too especially as she is a girl after my own heart and uses her fingers to get the paint on...I'm sure like me she also uses brushes etc..I followed along all the way with Emma's except for the focal image and had great time!!You can pop over and see Emmas here. I saw some of Emma's demoing at Ally Pally, but not enough as was too busy talking to some of the pther patwits!!(slap on the wrist) I did mine on a piece of corrugated cardboard but resisited the urge to tear some of it... This is what I came up with...





Thanks for stopping by...............

12 comments:

  1. Wow looking good. You have been busy this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous - I want to have a go, but am not very good at painting with my fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous your panel from Emma's imagine! Beautiful colours and textures. I love your 3D crackles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so pretty, Lin! Great interpretation of Emma's techniques! How did you resist tearing that corrugated card! I'm addicted to doing that!!! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colours and an amazing ethereal background, beautiful piece:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours, bright and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is just beautiful, lovely composition and can see all those yummy textures

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely glorious, Lin! You are so talented!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum - love the vivid pink heart popping against the background!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done brilliantly with all these projects this weekend Lin. This is another stunner. The colours are gorgeous & I love the pink heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab, fab, fab Lin! Such pretty colours and the heart looks wonderful. I watched some of Emma's fab demo but like you spent too much time catching up with PATwits, ahem!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..