2 Mar 2014

A Lynne Perrella canvas inspired by Linda Cain

Another great week over on the Papaer Artsy blog with loads of lovely projects from some very talented peeps. One which really caught my eye was a canvas by Linda Cain which you can see here. It is so vibrant!! Well my canvas was inspired by Linda's so I hope you like it..

I more or less went long with what Linda did on her's so won't bore you with a step by step.I got the chance to use some of my new stencils and used Cheesecake,Tango,London bus,Chatreuse and Hey pesto fresco. then the treasure gold...Florentine and Special edition number 5 which I love!!. The background was stamped with a Paper Artsy script mini with Olive an Sienna archival inks.

I then stamped one of the images from LP027 and one from LP29 onto white card and embossed it with clear powder. Painted them with the same colour frescos and made a flower and leaves from some scraps of paper. Fnally I edged the canvas with black versafine..

Thanks for stopping by.......

13 comments:

  1. Tis fabulous, texture in background is great with treasure gold. Flower is brill. Love it all! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what you've been up to - it's gorgeous, love those LP images. Love the vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the colours are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab canvas and the treasure gold shows up really well, great images too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent choice of colours, that Chartreuse looks yummy, I think I need some! I like the translucent stencilled leaves and the whole canvas looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh so rich Lin them colours do look good together and the treasure gold really highlights fabulously. Love it ALOT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Lin, that's fabulous - love the zingy colour contrast and fantastic gilded texture!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous and vibrant Lin which is exactly what I loved about Linda's! Superb!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your vibrant colours Lin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work, Lin! I love the colours and those images are so lovely. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you have done here Lin, fab colours & pretty flower help make your canvas look stunning:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lin, it's beautiful! I love the colours & the images of course & the TG looks great.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..