20 Oct 2013

Clean and simple

Joanne Wardle was back on the Paper Artsy blog this week some more of her clean and simple projects. This card was inspired by day one which you can see here..so pop on over and have a look.



This has to be the quickest card I have ever made but I really enjoyed it!! I followed along with what Joanne did. I used two of the new fresco colours..caramel and toffee along with chocolate pudding and brown shed. I then added a thin layer of pearl glaze..

Thanks for stopping by.....

12 comments:

  1. Lin, that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Really love that and am thrilled to have inspired it. Thank you for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fab... I was trying to do Christmas cards with my entry but didn't have any small enough Christmas dies... Love the colours on your reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Lin. Fab choice of die for this project,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Love the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The deer die is so perfect for this CAS Christmas card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Lin, this is a fabulous Christmas card! It is so effective - perfect choice of die and colours! I love it! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card...the die is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. This die and shape has to be one of my favourites, love the reindeer! Fab colours and really wonderful card :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab idea to use the reindeer die and a great colour combo

    Hard to know when to stop isn't it!! But you did good!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Deer die made beautiful. How amaging you have made quickly!
    And I looking forword to your PA project this week. Thank you for sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..